Best of 2015: Face




All week I will be posting my Best of 2015 products, divided into different categories. Any product that has a * beside it was a favourite last year as well. Today is my favourite face products. You can see my favourites from last year here.
Foundation- Rimmel Match Perfection. This is a great medium coverage foundation from the drugstore and I found myself using it a lot this year.
ConcealerMaybelline Fit Me. I finally got this concealer this year after hearing so many people talk about it and I absolutely fell in love. It's great for covering spots, redness or under-eye circles and it blends really nicely. The perfect concealer.
PrimerBenefit's The POREfessional* I don't wear primer often but this is still my favourite when I do wear it. It completely masks any pores and imperfections while making your makeup last longer and go on smoother.
Powder- Clinique Blended Face Powder. I've been using this powder for years and I fell in love with it again this year. It's perfect for setting your foundation without looking too cakey.
BlushNars Deep Throat. I always reach for this blush when I don't know what to wear. It's the perfect colour for me and Nars has one of my favourite blush formulations.
BronzerNars Laguna Bronzer* This was my favourite last year too because it's really flattering on me and gives me the perfect sunkissed glow!
HighlighterBecca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. I have never felt this way about a highlighter before. This highlight is so stunning it actually makes my heart skip a beat. It gives such a gorgeous but natural glow.
Contour Palette- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow. This is a great contour and highlight palette. Although there is some shimmer in the contour it's not noticeable on the skin and the highlighter is stunning. Plus the formulation of the powders is incredible, so finely milled.
Face Palette- Smashbox Shapematters Palette. I just had to add this as a favourite of the year because it's such a great palette. You can get almost a full look from it.

What were your favourite face products of 2015?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment