Spring Lilac Eyeshadow Look





Spring is the perfect time to try out brighter colours. After winter and lots of darker shades, it's nice to branch out and wear some pastels. The look I went for today made use of my Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette.


The Lilac purple colour on the left and the darker purple colour beneath were both used in this look.




I used my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pure Nude as a base for this eye look. I then used Mac's Naked Lunch on the first half of my eye.




I used the Lilac purple colour in the palette and put it on the second outer half of my eye and worked it up into the crease a little. I used Venus from The Naked Basics Palette as a highlight in my inner corner and on my browbone.




I finished off the look by lining my upper and lower lashes with the dark purple colour in the palette. I winged out the line and then used Sephora's liner electro in 04 electro mauve on my waterline and to tightline my upper lashline. Finally, I used L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lash Excess on my upper and lower lashes.



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment