November Ispy Bag




The theme of this month's bag was "girl meet glitter". The actual bag fit this month's theme perfectly. It is silvery with sparkles and it's by Forever 21 Cosmetics for Ipsy. My bag got a little crushed in the mail but it's still very usable.


Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray
I don't actually own any hairspray's so I was excited to receive this in my bag. I don't have anything to compare it to because I don't use hairspray on a regular basis, but I do use and love argan oil. I'm excited to finally have hairspray, especially one this size. It was not a full size product but the original retails for $10.

it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
I the most excited to receive this product in my bag this month. The colour is a little darker than I would usually use but it manages to cover any darkness under my eyes. This is very thick and full coverage so you don't need to use a lot, just make sure to warm it up on the back of your hand first. This is a sample size but it should last a while. The full size costs $24.

J Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter
This really is a lip PAINT meaning you'll need to apply this product with a brush or else things will get messy fast. You also need very little product to get full coverage. The colour I got is a really pretty fuchsia with purple reflective sparkles, however it doesn't come off sparkly or purple on the lips. It feels comfortable and has very decent staying power. This was a full size product and it retails for $5.

Star Looks Gem Pencil in Ultra Olive

This is a beautiful, very wearable green eyeliner. It's super sparkly which fits both with the theme of the bag and the upcoming holiday season. It's very blendable but I don't think it's that long wearing. This is a full size product and it retails for $17.




SeaRx Birchsap Moisturizing Lotion
This was the product I was least excited about. I have so many lotions and moisturizers I really don't need any more, especially tiny ones like this. Although it feels and smell good (it has a citrus scent), I can't imagine myself using this. The full size retails for $32.

Overall not the best Ispy Bag I've received but I still got some decent products.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment