HELP- UK Product Recommendations???





I made a similar post about a month ago but now I'm less than a week away from my UK adventure. I got a lot of good suggestions last time I made this post so I thought I'd give it one more chance. 


What products or brands would you recommend I get when I'm in the UK???

I guess I'm specifically looking for Drugstore (or High Street) recommendations. So far Soap & Glory as well as Bourjois and Collection were mentioned. Please leave a comment below naming some of your favourite products and if I end up buying a product you recommend I'll give your blog a shout out in my haul post when I come back :)

If you'd like to talk makeup or recommendations my twitter handle is @makeupbymeggy

Thank you for any recommendations!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment