July Ipsy Bag




My 2nd last bag. This month's theme is summer lovin'. The actual bag is nice and summery but nothing too special in my opinion. However the bag's contents were pretty good this month. 

Nicka K New York HQ Quad Eyeshadow
I honestly didn't have high hopes for this $5 palette but was pleasantly surprised. The packaging is very attractive with rose gold detail. The shadows are actually very pigmented and the rosy colours are pretty. While the shadows aren't the most blendable and there is some fallout, overall it's a good palette. 

Jersey Shore Cosmetics Mongongo Vanilla Coconut Cream Lip Conditioner 

This products smells amazing and it's very moisturizing. It's also organic and has a bunch of good stuff in it. It retails for $10.

Teeez Cosmetics Read my Lips Lipstick in Kissing Me Softly
This was by far my favourite products in this month's bag. It's even made it to Europe with me. It's a gorgeous matte coral but it's neutral enough to be wearable for everyday. It's also really comfortable and long lasting. It retails for $22.

City Color Cosmetics HD Powder
Translucent setting powders like this have never been my favourite but this one is pretty good. It's really finely milled, it blurs any imperfections and mattifies your skin. Like always with these powders you need to beware the white caste with flash photos. It retails for $5.99.

Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo
I have tried a lot of dry shampoos but this may be one of my new favourites. It didn't come out white, it made my hair feel clean and the smell isn't too offensive. I may have to get a bigger size when I run out of this sample. The small size retails for $10 and the full size is $24.

Overall a very good bag this month. The total value of the products was $52.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment