The Best Autumn Lip Products




Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canadians!
I love the darker shades that come with the change in season. Autumn is the best time to break out all your red and berry lip colours again and I've chosen 4 of my favourites. Most the lip products mentioned in this post are also drugstore allowing you to look festive and autumnal even on a budget.
Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice
These are the creamiest most comfortable matte lipsticks you can find. I love this plum colour as it's not too dark so you can get away with wearing it in the daytime. It is matte so it's also fairly long lasting.

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Parisian Passion
This is a different and unique kind of lip product. It's a stain but it goes on really wet and feels moisturizing. It does eventually dry down a little and becomes a really nice berry stain. As it's a stain it doesn't transfer. It leaves your lips feeling comfortable and looking shiny. It's very long lasting and can either be very sheer or built up to be very opaque.  


Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in 107
This is a very popular berry red, matte lipstick so I don't feel like I need to go into too much detail because I feel like every blogger already has this lipstick. It's long-lasting because it's a dryer formula, but it still feels fairly comfortable.

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella 
I got this as my Sephora birthday gift this year so it's not full size but it's a really beautiful dark red lipstick. It's a little drying but it's definitely long-lasting.


What are your favourite autumn lip products?

Leave a Comment

  1. The touch of spice maybelline lipstick is so pretty! I love the leaves in the background of your pictures as well :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touch of Spice is definitely my most used lipstick. Thanks!

      Delete