Dramatic Eyes!




Here's a dramatic eye look that I did recently that was based off of this Instagram post from Makeup Geek. I don't own any Makeup Geek shadows yet (one day) so I had to improvise. It was really fun trying to copy this look and to go a little DRAMATIC! 
I started by using Sunset from the itCosmetics Naturally Pretty palette in my crease. I buffed that out with Sunrise. Then took a light cream shade to highlight the browbone.
I used Charcoal from the Lorac Pro 2 palette and packed that on the lid. I finally used my finger to dab a little of the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in Rio de Rose Gold in the very centre of the lid.
To finish off the look, I used my trusty Stila Stay All Day black liquid liner to do the flick and finished off with some Ardell Demi Wispies (This was my first time ever wearing falsies!) 

Where do you go for Makeup Inspiration?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment