Top 3 Series: Lipsticks




MyTop 3 Series is back, this time with Lipsticks. Choosing only 3 lipsticks was really hard.  I really emphasized the formula but these are also my favourite shades from each specific lipstick line. You'll notice I clearly lean towards more rosy colours.

Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice

I always get compliments whenever I wear this lipstick. I really believe these are the best matte lipsticks at the drugstore and are good enough to rival any high-end matte lipstick. They are super comfortable, opaque and creamy. However, due to their creaminess they don't last as long as other matte lipsticks.


NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops

This is my favourite everyday lipstick. I'd describe it as halfway between a creamy lipstick and a lip balm. It feels really nourishing on the lips but it takes a few swipes to build up the colour. It's so comfortable, it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on your lips. It's also drugstore so you know the price tag is reasonable. Plus they smell so yummy!


Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Slow Burn

Last but certainly not least. I know I've raved about the formula of these a lot recently but it's really that good. It is super opaque with just one swipe, it's super long lasting and very comfortable. I don't have a bad thing to say about it except for the steep price tag, however I think it's worth the money.


Swatches:

What's your Favourite Lipstick?

*   *   *
Catch up on the rest of the Series:

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment