Top 3 Series: Highlighters




I love a good highlight so I thought this would be the perfect product to start off my new series. I'll be picking out my Top 3 favourites from different product categories.

Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow
The Bronzer in this palette is gorgeous but it's this highlighter that I find myself reaching for daily. This gives you a very golden glow. The powder is really finely milled so it's shimmery without being glittery. It sits right on the edge of being a natural glow and an obvious highlight.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
This is the most natural of the highlights listed. It gives you a lit from within glow that is literally breathtaking. I like to apply it with my fingers to the tops of my cheekbones but since it's a liquid highlighter it can also be blended in with your foundation for an all over glow. I just have the small size but I'll definitely be repurchasing the larger bottle once this one runs out.

TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer
This is a popular highlighter for it's intensity and glow. I also love using this as an eyeshadow all over the lid or in my inner corners. This is a true champagne highlighter and it works really well with my fair skin. I will say this isn't a natural highlight so a light hand is needed.

Charlotte Tilbury, Becca, TheBalm

What's your favourite highlighter?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment