Lorac Pro 2 Eyeshadow Look




 I used the new Lorac Pro Palette 2 to do this eyeshadow look.

I began by priming my eyes using the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer that came with the palette. I then dusted Beige all over my lid. I applied Plum lightly to my crease giving it a sheer purple appearance without being too opaque. 


I then took Chrome and pressed it onto the outer third of my lid, slightly bringing it up into my crease on top of Plum.


I finished off the lid by taking my finger and pressing Rosé onto the very centre of my eyelid right above my pupil. I concentrated the majority of the colour right by my lashline.


On my lower lashline I smudged Plum and Chrome along the outer edge and I used Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette to line the inner corner of my eye along the lashline and my browbone.


I used Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner in black to line my eyes and my waterline. I used L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lash Excess on my upper lashes and Clinique Bottom Lash mascara on my lower lashes.

This was the finished look. I am so just impressed with this palette.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment