Oh Canada!




Getting International Brands at Canadian Drugstores

In honour of Canada Day I thought I make a post about where to find some popular International Brands at Canadian drugstores. There are the typical drugstore brands than you can find just about anywhere. This includes Revlon, L'Oreal, Maybelline, Covergirl, Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Almay and N.Y.C. I will not be discussing these brands. There are also popular Canadian brands such as Annabelle, Marcelle, Quo and Joe Fresh. I will not be discussing these brands either as most of these brands are widely available in Canada. The brands I will be focusing on are usually hard to find in Canada as not many stores carry the brand. To save you a trip down south or overseas to collect some makeup, I thought I'd compile of a list of where some popular international brands can be found in Canada.

*Disclaimer the brands I'm listing may not apply to all branches of stores. Depending on where in Canada you live these brands may be carried in other stores. My information is based on Central Canadian Stores.



 
     
*   *    *




Some Shoppers Stores have Beauty Boutique's that have high end products. Brands vary by location.

*    *    *



*    *    *



*    *    *


 *    *    *
 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment