End of Winter 2016 Favourites




I'm done! I handed in my thesis and wrote my final exam, which means no more school until September. However, due to my previously explained thesis obligations, I didn't post my favourites for February or March, so I thought I would combine them into my favourites for the last few months of winter.

Oil Drops in Foundation - We're starting off with a technique favourite instead of a product favourite. These past few months I've been obsessed with adding a few drops of oil to my foundation. My skin gets dry in the winter which makes my foundation go on cakey. I've found with a few drops of oil, my foundation goes on much smoother.
Vaseline- Just to top off what has been one of the most stressful periods of my life, I've also been suffering from a cold and I have to say Vaseline is a life saver. My nose has been so dry and irritated from constantly blowing my nose, and Vaseline seemed to be the only thing that would sooth and moisturize my poor nose.
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels- This may be a bit of a cheat because I only used this product once, but it was so good I just had to include it in my favourites. I had a big presentation for my thesis and I wanted to look my best and these really helped reduce the puffiness and darkness under my eyes,
Milani Blush in Tea Rose- This is a gorgeous bright matte pink blush that makes me look really healthy. It's fairly pigmented but quite bendable, and isn't the rose design stunning!
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour in Seduction- I really love matte lips but they can be drying, however the formula of this is so comfortable. It smells really good and it's a lovely nude colour.
Soap and Glory Rich & Foamous Body Wash- This body wash is really moisturizing, it foams up really well and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I'm also totally addicted to the warm, almond honey scent.
Lorac Pro Palette- I have a full review of this palette that you can read here, but I've used this palette so much these last few months. It's perfect for everyday.
Posh Colouring Book- I suffer from anxiety and this past year has been extremely stressful for me so when my bestie gave me this colouring book I was really excited. I've found colouring to be very relaxing so I've been doing a lot of it these past few months.

It's almost time for my giveaway to thank you for staying with me during my hiatus this winter. Later this week my giveaway will go live so make sure you're following me on Bloglovin'

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment