August 2016 Ipsy Bag




It's Back!!! That's right I've resubscribed to Ipsy so you can look forward to another year of Ipsy Bag Reviews and to start us off, I've got TWO Ipsy bag posts this week. Due to the Canada Post strike fiasco, I got my August and September Ipsy bags at the same time so check back here on Thursday to see what I got in my September bag
If you want to see a rundown of what I got last time I was an Ipsy subscriber you can check out My Year with Ispy post. 
First off, the bag is really cute this month. It's a little smaller than the bags I was getting last year but it feels well made.
Here's what I got in my August Bag.

Beauté Basics 3 Tone Bronzer
This is a very tiny, very shimmery bronzer. It is also fairly pigmented but blendable. It's going to give you a nice bronze glow. I swatched the individual shades and the top swatch is all three combined.

 Nomad Eyeshadow in Spice Market
This reddish cranberry shade is absolutely beautiful and perfect for this time of year. The shadow is quite pigmented but blendable. Downside is this is a fairly tiny sample. This might be my favourite product from this month's bag.

Ciaté London Nail Polish in Spinning Teacup
I really like Ciaté nail polishes so I was super excited to receive this full size polish in my bag. This lilac colour is also one of my all time favourite colours so I'm super excited about this.

it Haircare 12-in-One Amazing Leave in Treatment
I haven't tried this yet but I love hair treatments so I'm really excited. It's also a decent size at 100ml. It claims to do so many things so it will be interesting to see how this works.

Tarte Tarteist Mascara
This is the big brand product I was most excited for. I absolutely love Tarte mascaras so I can't wait to try this one out. It's only a small sample but the packaging is adorable.

What did you get in your Ipsy Bag?
I hope you enjoy the return of my Ipsy bag reviews.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment