September 2016 Ipsy Bag




I have another Ipsy bag post today to get us caught up. I really like the design on this bag. It's metallic and the design on the front is really cute with the women spelling out Ipsy.
So here's what I got in my September Bag.

itCosmetics Superhero Mascara
I love itCosmetics as a brand but I've never tried their mascaras before so I'm really looking forward to using this. I have so many mascaras going right now so I'm going to wait a while before I open this one. It is a fairly small sample. The full size retails for $24.

Ulta3 Nail Colour in Sizzling Red
This is a vibrant bright red nail polish from a brand I've never heard of before. As with most nail polishes in Ipsy bags this is full size. It retails for $2.30

eyeko London Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
I'm all about black liquid liner so this is exciting for me. I have a couple liquid liners going at the moment so I'll probably wait a while to use this. In a black liquid liner I'm looking for it to be very pigmented, matte and easy to apply so we'll see how this one goes. This is a decent sized sample at just over half of the regular size. It retails for $20.

eva-nyc Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner
I've loved this brand ever since I got a dry shampoo from them in a previous Ipsy bag. I'm really looking forward to trying this dry conditioner as detangling products are always really important to my hair care routine. This is a sample size that would be great for travel. Full size retails for $14.


Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter Lip and Cheek Stain
Unfortunately I already know that I do not like this product after trying it on the back of my hand. While I'm generally not a fan of cream blushes there are a few types of cream blushes I enjoy. However, this one doesn't dry to a power and instead remains fairly sticky. Most annoyingly it has a VERY strong fruit punch scent which doesn't seem to fade with time. I can't stand having scented products on my face so this one is not for me. However if these aren't drawbacks for you, the colour is very pretty. Plus the brand is vegan which is great. This product is FULL SIZE and retails for $24.

I was pretty happy with this months bag but I think the August bag was better. As I haven't tried many of these products yet, look out for my monthly favourites posts to see if any of the Ipsy products make my favourites.
What did you get in your September Ipsy Bag.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment