My Lip Crayon/Butter Collection




Part 3 of my Makeup Collection Series

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon in Nudist

This is the perfect nude for me. It is super glossy and moisturizing and it leaves the slightest hint of  "my lips but better" colour. It also smells deliciously of vanilla. I would like to get the 2 other colours available and at $5 CAN it's a steal.


 Clinique Chubby Stick in 07 Super Strawberry

I was slightly disappointed in the Chubby Sticks. I love the colour but overall it was an ordinary lip crayon with a big price tag ($19 CAN). They are moisturizing but not particularly long lasting. They are also scentless and tasteless which is typical of Clinique products. I would not buy any other colours .


 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Revlon is by far my favourite brand for lip products and it's drugstore which is a major bonus. The Kissable Balm Stains are very comparable to the Clinique Chubby Sticks but in my opinion they are 10 times better and half the price. They have a slight peppermint scent and taste which I understand isn't for everyone but I love. They are very glossy, not sticky at all, and the colour is also super long lasting. I have my eyes on many more colours and I would love to get some of the matte ones.


Covergirl Nature luxe in 215 Hibiscus

This is a few years old now (I don't think it's even still available) and mine is almost all used up. I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl products. The colour of this gloss balm is very nice and natural on me. It is almost scentless and tasteless but it is not long lasting.


Revlon Lip Butters

I love the lip butters they are super moisturizing and long lasting. They can be applied lightly like a balm but they are pigmented enough that with many layers they can look like a lipstick. They are scentless and tasteless. I have 3 shades but I'd love to pick even more up.

 080 Strawberry Shortcake


035 Candy Apple


085 Sugar Plum









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment