Wedding Eyeshadow Look





 I recently went to a wedding and did a family photoshoot so it was the perfect opportunity to do a really dramatic eye makeup look. This is by far the most complicated look I've ever attempted but I think it turned out really well.

*I'll include a list of all the products I used for my full face look at the end of this post.



For my eyes I started with the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I then placed a line of tape from the corner of my lower lash line to the end of my eyebrow. This creates a very sharp defined line and keeps the dark smokey shadow from getting everywhere. I used Selfish from theBalm NUDE'tude palette on my lid and the realTechniques base shadow brush to apply it. As the crease colour I used Sexy from theBalm NUDE'tude palette and I applied it with the MAC 217 brush all through my crease. I slowly built up the smokey effect by taking a little but of Sleek from theBalm NUDE'tude palette and smudging it into the outer corner with a small tapered crease brush. This is where the tape really comes in handy as a guideline on where to apply the shadow. Once I got to my desired amount of smokiness, I removed the tape and gently blended out the edge to make it slightly softer.


On my lower lashline I took some more of Selfish and smudged it along my lashes. I used Sassy from theBalm NUDE'tude palette as my inner tearduct and browbone highlight.  I finished my eyes with Urban Decay's eyeliner in Demolition on my upper and lower waterline. I lined my eyes with Maybelline's Blac Gel liner. I curled my lashes and used Benefit They're Real on my upper and Clinique's Bottom Lash mascara on lower. 



Other products I used:
Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory
Revlon Colorstay Concealer in 02 Light
L'Oreal Dream Lumi Touche in Radiant
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 03 Natural
Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01
Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Glisten
Naked Basics- Naked 2 for brows
Rimmel Apocalips in Solstice 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment