Liebster Award




I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Abbie from yetanotherstudentblog.blogspot.co.uk. Apparently this is an award for new bloggers or ones with under 200 followers so they can gain more followers. I think it's a really good idea and I'm very thankful to have been nominated.
Here are the rules:
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger
Give 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award (less than 200 followers)
Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
Give 11 questions to them to answer

This is the first post I've done that's not makeup or beauty related but it should give anyone one who cares some more information about me, the blogger.

11 Questions from Abbie
1. What is your favourite season and why
Spring because it marks the end of what has inevitably been a very long and very cold winter. It gives me such a feeling of hope.
2. Why did you start blogging? 
I love talking about makeup and no one in my real life wanted to hear about it so I started putting all my thoughts and opinions on a blog. I had it set to private at first, just for me, but eventually I wanted to share my love of makeup with others.
3. What couldn't you live without?
Caffeine and cuddles with my dog.
4. Dream job?
A job where I could work from home preferably as a writer or researcher.
5. A film you know all of the words to
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. My brother and I used to act out the entire movie.
6. Describe your favourite item of clothing
My black oversized sweatpants haha. I'm all for comfort!
7. Favourite animal?
Pigs!
8. Describe your favourite person 
Don't make me choose between my parents. They're both my favourite people and the people I look up to the most.
9. Favourite youtuber?
Overall Zoella but Tanya Burr is my favourite beauty youtuber.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
London, still English speaking but beautiful and European.
11. What is your favourite part of yourself?
I like my eyes I guess.

11 Facts about Me

  • I am a 3rd year Sociology Student
  • I am a feminist 
  • My favourite food is popcorn 
  • I have an obsession with the show Supernatural
  • My celebrity crush is Darren Criss
  • I have severe anxiety
  • I have an obsession with buying eyeshadow palettes
  • I don't eat pork because of my love for Pigs
  • I love musicals and my favourite is Once (the first show I saw on Broadway)
  • I am a huge hockey fan and the Chicago Blackhawks are my favourite team
  • I have a small white dog named Digby

11 questions
1. What's your favourite store to shop at?
2. What do you like to do with your spare time?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
4. Most loved makeup or beauty product?
5. Favourite Quote?
6. If you were stuck in a tub of food and had to eat your way out what would you want the tub to be filled with?
7. Favourite TV show?
8. Most valuable lesson you've learned?
9. Favourite vacation you've been on?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve
11. All time favourite song?

I nominate....

Leave a Comment