2015 Holiday Gift Guide




Welcome to the 12 Days of Blogmas Day 1!

A lot of people have been doing Gift Guides so I thought I would make my own for the first day of the 12 Days of Blogmas! I tried to get as many different categories of gifts as possible. 

1. ChloĆ© Eau de Parfum - This is the perfect gift for the scent lover. This perfume is feminine and fresh with notes of Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber and Honey. The bottle is also gorgeous and would look lovely on anyone's dresser. It costs between $32 -$145.

2. GLAMGLOW GIFTSEXY Dazzling Hydration Set - Receiving a Glamglow product is such a luxury gift, it makes you feel like a movie star. I really love the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment and you get a full size of the mask in this set which retails by itself for $76. As a bonus in this set you'll also get a free mini Supermud Clearing Treatment (no exaggeration, the best mask I've ever used), a mini Thirstycleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser, (which to be honest I've never tried) and a dual ended applicator brush. Great value for money from a great brand.

3. FRENDS x BaubleBar Helios Layla Headphones Set - This is another luxury gift at $175. I see people wearing these headphones around campus and they look so gorgeous! I'm always envious. These headphones are a nice accessory and statement piece, as well as really practical. If you know someone who listens to a lot of music this would be a perfect gift.

4. Cozy Clothes- Everyone loves to chill out in something comfy. My all time favourite lounge wear comes from la Vie en Rose (which I believe is a Canadian company so hopefully you know a store that sells cozy clothes in your Country). This particular sweater is super fuzzy and quite literally the softest thing I've ever felt. I got one for Christmas last year and it feels like I'm getting a constant hug when I wear it, I never take it off. It costs $39.95.

5. Lush Christmas Wishes Gift Set- Lush is always a winner for bath lovers. This set is $65.95 and contains 7 holiday bath bombs. I've tried most of the bath bombs in this set and they are all really nice. Plus the tin it comes in is adorable and doesn't need to be wrapped.

6. Chocolate filled Mugs - If you're short on cash this year or have to buy gift for multiple people I suggest buying a really cute mug such as these from Anthropologie ($6) and filling it with chocolate. I gave my friends these as a gift last year.

7. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette - This has got to be one of the most popular new palettes this holiday so it would make the perfect gift for any makeup lover. Urban Decay has the best eyeshadow formula in my opinion and this one designed by Gwen Stefani has great neutrals with some really nice pops of colour. It retails for $70.

Hopefully you found something in this post helpful or inspiring. Come back tomorrow for day 2 of the 12 days of Blogmas!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment