October Favourites




I don't have a lot of new favourites this month because I'm still loving the same things that have been in my recent monthly favourites. There are however some things I have been especially loving this month.

Nars Blush - Deep Throat and Nars Bronzer - Laguna
I've been using these as a combination a lot this month. It gives my skin a nice healthy glow now that we are getting into the colder months and I no longer have a natural sun kissed complexion. These are cult products that are really worth it so I'm sure I don't have to go on about how good they are.

Lush BIG Shampoo
I had very mixed feeling about this shampoo when I first got it but I've grown to really love it. It give my hair tons of volume and shine. The smell is strong but not too over powering once it's washed out. The shampoo is full of salt crystals that almost act as an exfoliator for your scalp. I've been using this once a week all month and loving it!

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107
Now that summer's over it seems everyone is reaching for their dark lipsticks and I'm no different. I won't lie it was Zoella (Zoe Sugg) that convinced me to buy this lipstick but honestly I really love it and the price makes it even better. It's matte but a comfortable matte and I've found with a liner it can be very long lasting.

Worn here without a lip liner to show true colour

Jordana FabuLiner
I have been enjoying wearing more liquid liner this month. I picked this up while I was in the States this summer. The applicator makes it so easy to apply. The formula is very black however it's not quite as long wearing as I would have liked.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment