My Makeup Collection Spring 2015: Face




All this week I'm showcasing my makeup collection. I really like looking at other people's makeup collections so I thought I'd share mine. I'll be putting together a list of the products I own in each makeup category as well as how I organize my makeup collection. This is also a good way for me to keep track of what makeup I own. I am, of course, in no way trying to brag about my collection. 

Today I'm focusing on my face products. Bronzer, Blush, Concelar, Foundation etc. If you see any products you'd like to see reviewed or swatched just let me know!

Bronzers
Nars Laguna Bronzer
NYC Sunny Bronzer
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

Blush
Nars Orgasm 
Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Limitless Pink
NYX Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Nars Deep Throat
Tarte Glisten
NYX Angel
Model Co. Cosmopolitan
Maybelline Master Glaze in Make a Mauve
Milani Red Vino
Milani Luminoso

 Highlighters
 Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer
Chella Highlighter
Benefit Watts Up (Mini)

Cheek Palettes
 Tarte Pin up Girl Palette (review)
E.L.F Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
Urban Decay Flushed in Naive
Tarte Park Ave. Princess Contour Palette
Benefit Box O'Blushes (review)

Face Powders and Concealers
 Clinique Blended Face Powder
Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder
itCosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder
Sonia Kashuk All Covered up Concealer
Revlon Colorstay Concealer
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Foundations and Primers/Setting Sprays
MAC Fix+
Benefit the POREfessional
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB
Smashbox Camera Ready BB
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

My Organization
 This is my vanity where I keep/do all my makeup. I got it from Bed Bath and Beyond and my dad hooked up a basic vanity light fixture above. Most my products are kept in the cupboard or the drawer but a few products are kept in a 3 drawer storage on top of the desk.
 I got this 3 drawer set from amazon. Applicable to this post are the last two drawers. In the middle drawer, I keep all my blushes and in the bottom drawer I keep my bronzers, highlighters and some of my smaller cheek palettes.
 The two larger cheek palettes I keep on my desktop to be on display because they're too pretty to be tucked away and not admired.
The last bit of organization that goes with this post is where I keep my foundations. They belong in a mesh drawer in the cupboard. I'll have more on this set up in posts coming later this week.

I hope you enjoy my week of makeup collection posts and remember to ask if you want a review of any of the products mentioned. Also let me know if you have any of these products and what you think of them!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment