September Favourites





Eyes
Naked 2 Basics
There's a full review of this palette in an earlier blog post. I love this palette just as much as the first and have been wearing it almost everyday this month.


UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Tornado

 I usually use brown eyeliner but this month I've really enjoyed mixing it up and using purple. This one from Urban Decay is perfect because it's dark enough and not too shimmery so that it doesn't stand out and take over a look. This was from the Ocho Loco 2 set.


Face
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer



This gives your cheeks the nicest shimmer. I've been completely obsessed. This product was on my wish list for a year before I finally picked it up. I'm so glad I finally did because I've worn it practically everyday since then.


Nyx Blush in Angel
Since I've been using a highlighter so much this month I've been going easy with my blush. This light matte pink shade goes perfect with Mary-Lou Manizer.

Skincare
Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer
I've only been using this moisturizer for about a month which is too soon to have a full opinion on a skincare product but I've really been loving it so far. It smells sweet and yummy and it makes my skin feel so soft. It also sits very well under makeup as it soaks into the skin fast,  I've noticed quite an improvement in my skin in just one month. I'm very impressed.

Nails
The System Formula X
I recently bought this nail polish system from Sephora and it was expensive so I was expecting a lot from it, and it delivered! My nail polish lasts over a week with almost no chipping. The top coat is beautiful and glossy, definitely the best I've used.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment