Rosy Valentines Look




This was my all time favourite eyeshadow look last year but I've been waiting to to a post on this look because I think it's a really suitable look for Valentines Day. It's very simple to do but it has gotten me loads of complements.
 This look uses theBalm's NUDE'tude palette but any similar shades would work.
I started by using Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink as a base. I then took the shade Stand-offish which is a pinky-champagne shade and I applied that all over the lid. I then took the shade Sexy and slowly applied that into the crease with my MAC 217, building up the colour until I was satisfied. 
I used Sassy as an inner corner highlight and a white matte shadow on my browbone.
 Finishing the look, I used Maybelline's Gel Liner in Black and drew a fine line close to my lashline. I used Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara on my top lashes and that completes the look. It's really fast and easy but it's very sweet and pretty. Perfect for Valentines Day!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment