Updated: My Everyday Makeup Bag




Last Spring I did a post on My Everyday Makeup Bag, you can see that post here. Since then I've changed a lot of the products I use everyday so I thought I would do an update. Like last time, these are just the products I use every single day. Things like blush, eyeshadow, bronzer, eyeliner etc. I change up depending on my mood.
My makeup bag has stayed the same. It's from Benefit and I got it as part of a free Birthday gift from Sephora about 2 years ago. It's the perfect size to hold my everyday makeup and it looks cute sitting on my vanity.
I'll start with my base makeup. For Powder what I'm using right now is Maybelline's Dream Wonder Powder in 10 Porcelain Ivory. I really like this powder. It's creamy and fairly pigmented but doesn't accentuate my dry patches too much. It also comes with a mirror which is handy.
For my undereye concealer I have a mini version of itCosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium. This does a really good job of covering any dark circles but it does need to be set with powder or it will crease.
I use my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2 sparingly because it's expensive. I usually use it for highlighting. It is a really wonderful concealer, it's thick but really blendable with good coverage.
I'm still using my Revlon Colourstay Concealer in Light 2 to cover any blemishes. I have very mixed feelings about this concealer. It's not bad and does a good job covering blemishes it's just a little thinner than I would like.

Next up is my Brow products. I pay a lot more attention to my brows now than I used to which means I have more brow products. My holy grail brow pencil is the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown as it looks natural but fills in my brows perfectly.
I also like to add a little powder on top just to make them look as natural and full as possible. Lately I've been using an ashy matte brown shadow from my Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette as it matches the shade of my brows really well. (I believe the shade is M6 or Ashy Dark Brown).
To keep my brows in place I use an Estee Lauder Brow Setting Gel.

Next, Lashes! I have 3 mascara's in my everyday makeup bag. My most used is Maybelline's The Rocket Volum' Express. I have to say I know this is a popular mascara but I'm not a big fan. I don't really like the brush however, it does give my lashes lots of volume.
A mascara I do love is Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes. I only have a mini though so I use it sparingly.
I have a Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara which is the absolute best mascara for bottom lashes. It doesn't smudge or flake and it gives them lots of definition. Plus the brush is super cute and tiny!
My eyelash curler is just from Sephora but it gets the job done.

Finally I have my Urban Decay Primer Potion which I can't live without.
My Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment which works amazingly to get rid of any spots.
And last but not least my Nivea's Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss which has been a staple in my everyday makeup bag for about a year.

What's in your everyday makeup bag?

P.S. No Butterflies were harmed in the making of this post :)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment