What I'm Wishing for This Year!




As I mentioned in an earlier post I'm not spending any money until April but that doesn't mean I don't have my eye on a lot of products. 

I'm always into Eye Shadow Palettes. I can't get enough, they're my biggest makeup weakness. I've wanted the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for a while now. I love my neutral shades and apparently it smells just like chocolate! I also really want the Lorac Pro Palette because I have the second one and it's one of my all time favourite palettes.
As you can probably tell I'm also into contour kits right now. Nyx just came out with a Highlight and Contour Pro Palette for only $25 and I'm really interested to see how good it is. Then there's the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow which pretty much every blogger has raved about. It looks so gorgeous!
Finally Real Techniques just came out with a new line of luxury Bold Metal brushes and the Rose Gold 301 Flat Contour Brush really calls to me.

Have you tried any of these products? What's on your wishlist this year?

Leave a Comment

  1. I want that Charlotte Tillbury Contour palette so bad!!

    ReplyDelete