Autumn 2016 Favourites




I've been a very bad blogger lately. I'm sorry I haven't had a new post up in a while but I have a bunch planned for the rest of the month so things should be getting back to normal soon. Because I didn't get a September or October Favourites up and it's now November, here is everything I have been loving this autumn. 

Nail Polishes
Sephora Formula X- Ignite
I finally got into the autumnal spirit with this dark red shade. I've been very vocal about my love for the Formula X polishes. They're definitely the longest lasting that I've tried.
Ciate London- Spinning Tea Cup
I tried to hold onto summer with this shade. It's a beautiful lilac purple, one of my personal favourite colours. The formula of Ciate nail pots are also great as they're opaque and long lasting.
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
I started using this top coat and it is amazing. It makes my polish last for weeks and keeps my nails super shiny. The one major downside is it smells much stronger than most other nail polishes I own.

Beauty
it Haircare 12-in-One Amazing Leave in Treatment
This is a product I received in a recent Ipsy bag that has made a big different to my hair routine. It has so many benefits (12 actually), including heat protection. I just apply a little to my wet hair before drying and it leaves my hair super shiny and soft. Plus it smells nice and fresh.
Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder
I'm sure this powder has been in a favourites before at one point. I recently repurchased this powder and I absolutely love it. It's creamy and has high coverage but doesn't look too cakey on my skin.
Marc Jacobs Lip Creme in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
This mini lipstick came in the Sephora Birthday gift this year and I just can't stop wearing it. This has quickly become my favourite lipstick formulas. It's so comfortable (I mean forget you're wearing it comfortable), it is really creamy, insanely opaque with just one swipe and it's super long lasting. Literally the perfect lipstick. The colour is a really nice dusty rose too.
Jordana FabuLiner
I know for sure that this eyeliner has been in a previous favourites because it's one of my all time favourites. In my opinion it's one of the best drugstore eyeliners and it's super affordable (like $3). It has a felt tip which I find easy to use, and the biggest plus for me, it has a matte finish.

Non-Beauty Favourites
Heartland
This fall I ended up spending some time riding horses at a ranch near my lake. Because of this I started watching Heartland on Netflix and quickly became hooked. It's a Canadian TV show that centres on a horse ranch in Alberta. Heartland is currently in it's 10th season which gave me confidence that it was worth watching. There aren't that many sweet family drama's on TV anymore so it's really nice if you're looking for a relaxing Netflix binge.  For Canadians, I think it's nice to support CBC and Canadian television because there's really not that many options and for everyone else, this is just a really sweet and addictive family show. Plus the animals are cute!

What have you been loving this autumn?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment