Autumnal Eyeshadow




 I wanted to do a really warm autumn eyeshadow look that incorporates lots of reds and oranges. This is what I came up with. This look can be done with any similar shadows.
I started with Sunset and Sunrise from the itCosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette. I took Sunrise, the matte brownish orange shade, and buffed that messily in my crease, almost to the brow bone. I then took Sunrise, the matte reddish shade, and took a more precise crease brush and applied that directly into the crease. 
All over the lid I used the shade Spice Market, a reddish cranberry from Nomad. I used Mac Fix+ to make the shadow more pigmented and bright. Using my finger I then pressed a gold shadow (I used one from Sonia Kashuk) right in the middle of the lid.

I mixed Spice Market and the gold shadow and smudged that along my lower lashline. I finished up the look with Jordana Liquid Liner and Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara.

What do you think of the look? 
What's your favourite makeup look for autumn?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment