My Updated Makeup Collection- Autumn 2016




My collection has grown and changed since the last time I showed my makeup collection so I thought it was time I did an update. Just in case it isn't obvious to anyone, I am NOT trying to brag about my makeup. I love to be nosy and look at other people's makeup collections so I thought I would share mine for all you other nosy people out there. I know I have a lot of makeup, I am lucky and have received much of it as gifts from family and friends. I also save up my money and mostly only spend it on makeup. I have attached links for the products I have reviewed in the past.

We'll go by Category starting today with mostly powder products:

Eyeshadow Palettes:
Smashbox Full Exposure
Too Faced Natural Eyes
Sleek Vintage Romance
❤ Makeup Naked Chocolate
Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze 
Sonia Kashuk eye on neutral shimmer
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher

Single Eyeshadows:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe, Inked in Pink, Bad to the Bronze, Pure Nude, Creamy Beige
L'Oreal Color Infaillible Eyeshadows in Time Resist White and Tender Caramel
L'Oreal Color Riche eyeshadows in Cafe Saint Germain and Quartz Fume
Kiko Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow in 05 Pearly Silver Rose 
e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Soiree
Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in Rio de Rose Gold
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
Seventeen Eyeshadow in Rose Quarz
Nomad eyeshadow in Spice Market
Sephora Eyeshadow in Girl Talk
M.A.C eyeshadows in Satin Taupe and Naked Lunch

Blushes and Cheek Palettes:
Nars Blush in Deep Throat and Orgasm
NYX Blush in Angel
Milani Powder Blush in Tea Rose
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso and Red Vino
Model co Blush in Cosmopolitan
theBalm Hot Mama
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil
Bourjois Aqua Blush in Nude
Sleek Blush by 3 Pink Lemoade 
e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native
Tarte Park ave. Princess Contour Palette 
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush Blush in Glisten

Bronzers:
Bourjois Dèlice de Poudre (Chocolate Bronzer)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze -03
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil 
Highlighters:
LAQA & co B'lighter in Peacher's Daughter
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light
Benefit Watt's Up!

Face Powder:
City Color HD Powder
Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder
Clinique Blended Face Powder
Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder

If you want to take a walk down memory lane, here are my previous collection posts:

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment