January Favourites




Makeup By Meggy January Favourites

I can't believe we're already one month into 2015. I wore a lot of makeup early on in the month but I've been sick lately so I haven't been putting much effort into my makeup. So I don't have that many favourites this month. 

Origins GinZing Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff
Origins GinZing eye cream
I'll start with skincare. I got a lot of skincare products for Christmas and I'm still in the process of reviewing but this eye cream from Origins was a favourite for me right away. It's great to brighten and moisturize the undereye area. I also find it quick to sink into the skin. I got mine as part of an Origins set so it comes in different packaging than the original even though it's the same size. I actually really like this packaging because you can get the perfect amount of product every time.

Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
Glamglow Thirstymud
I have very, very dry skin especially in the winter and this hydrating face mask has been a savior for my skin. It looks and smells kind of like pudding but it moisturizes and eliminates dry skin amazingly. Just wear it over night and wake up with soft, moisturized skin. I'm going to be doing a review comparing this and the Body Shop Moisture Mask so you can look for that soon.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Pin up Girl Blush Palette
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette
I love the Amazonian Clay blushes, they last a really long time on the skin, they're pigmented and blendable. This palette is especially great because there's a blush shade for any makeup look. I've also really been loving the look of the palette as decoration on my vanity.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Unfortunately this is just a sample size so I've had to be selective about when I wear this mascara. It's great at lengthening and volumizing my lashes and I've never had any trouble with clumping. The brush is really great. I'm probably going to have to buy the full size once this one runs out.

Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer 
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
I've been adding a drop of this illuminizer to my foundation all month. It really brightens up my complexion which has been dull in these winter months but it's not sparkly so it won't make you look like Edward Cullen. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment