April 2015 Favourites




This is the second April Favourites I've ever done, I'm actually excited about this. I'll be putting the year and the month in my favourites titles from now on. I have quite a few favourites this month.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
I've actually had this mascara in my favourites before but I finally bought a full size. I really love this mascara. It's really lengthening and volumizing while being easy to remove. I also don't notice any flaking and it holds a curl really well on my lashes.

Pure Ice Matte Top Coat
This is a cheap nail polish brand I've talked about on my blog many times before so when I found this matte top coat, I was really excited. It gives your nails a completely matte finish which makes them look really unique and interesting. I love it!
Revlon Nail Enamel in Elegant
I had a few professional presentations and meeting this month and I wanted my nails to look really nice so I picked up. It's true to it's name as it looks really elegant.

e.l.f Lip Exfoliator
I really like my Lush Lip scrub but it can get kinda messy. This is perfect for your handbag or when you're on the go. It softens the lips and leaves them feeling moisturized. It also has a really sweet taste.

M.A.C Lipstick in Syrup
This is the first M.A.C lipstick I've owned and I think it's the perfect everyday colour for me. I've worn it everyday this month. I don't think I need to go into too much detail as most people own at least one M.A.C lipstick.

Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Shimmer
This is an amazing drugstore palette. I'm going to be having a full review coming soon but the shadows are all really creamy and pigmented. I've been using it a lot this month, especially the first row.

Sonia Kashuk All Covered up Concealer
I really like this concealer. It's not perfect but it is creamy and has really high coverage so it's perfect for redness or blemishes. As long as it's set really well it doesn't slip too much but I wouldn't use it under the eyes as it's too thick and slippery to work correctly.

Leave a Comment

  1. Replies
    1. It's sooo good!! I really want the matte one now.

      Delete
  2. I really want to try some Sonia Kashuk products they all look so good!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my page!
    http://gracefulhabits.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything I've tried from Sonia Kashuk has been great!
    Thank you for the nomination!!

    ReplyDelete