Navy and Gold Eyeshadow Look




This is way out of my comfort zone but I really wanted to do a look that utilized Navy from the Lorac 2 Palette so here we are. It's actually a fairly simple look but it involves so much blending.

I started like normal by priming my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion and I used a matte white eyeshadow to serve as a base. I then took a matte transition shadow through my crease (I used the shade Soft Light from my itCosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette). I then placed a piece of tape (which I made less sticky by applying it to my hand first) from the corner of my eye up to my browbone.
I then put a layer of theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer highlight all over my lid. Next I started concentrating the Lorac Pro 2 shade Navy onto the outer corner of my eye with my Zoeva Petitie Crease Brush and slowly bringing it up into the crease with my MAC 217 making sure not to go above the crease. I then took a clean brush and made sure the edges were nice and blended. I continued these steps until I got my desired intensity. I further intensified the gold on the centre of my lid and in my inner corner. I removed the tape and took my clean brush to blend out the edges.
 Under my eye I used Navy on a pencil brush and put that close to the lash line. I finished up with Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Deep End on my waterline and slightly smudged into the navy on the lashline. I used my Jordana FabuLiner to do a small wing on my upper lashes and I finished with a coat of mascara on my top and bottom lashes. 
I hope you like the final look. I was pleasantly surprised by how it turned out.

Main products used:
Lorac Pro 2 Palette - Navy
theBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment