My Makeup Collection Spring 2015: Brushes




This is the last day in my Makeup Collection Series. All I have left to showcase are my brushes. I love collecting brushes and I have a few favourite brands. As always I am, of course, in no way trying to brag about my collection! 

Eye Brushes
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Accent Brush
Real Techniques Brow Brush
Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush
Zoeva Wing Liner
Zoeva Luxe Soft Definer
Zoeva Luxe Petite Crease
MAC 219
MAC 217
Urban Decay Naked 2 Brush
Urban Decay Naked 3 Brush
e.l.f Professional Eyeshadow Brush (x2)
Unknown (sorrry!)
Quo Liner Brush
Quo Crease Blender Brush
Crown Crease/Shadow Brush
 Face Brushes
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek
Zoeva Face Shape
Zoeva Silk Finish
Zoeva Powder
Zoeva Concealer Buffer
Sephora Pro Foundation 47
Simply Simmons Fan
Sonia Kashuk no.124

 Organization
In case you missed my last few posts, this is my vanity where I keep/do all my makeup. I got it from Bed Bath and Beyond. Most my products are kept in the cupboard or the drawer but a few products are kept in a 3 drawer storage on top of the desk.

I keep the majority of my brushes in this cute planter I got from the hardware store. I filled it with beads so the brushes would stand up. I have face brushes on the left and eye brushes on the right. My dual ended brushes are kept horizontal in the white box behind.

Thank you so much to everyone who kept up with this series! If you saw anything throughout the week you'd like me to review just let me know! I had a lot of fun looking through all the products I own and I hope you enjoyed it too! 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment