January Ipsy Bag




Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
The theme for this month's bag is "Fresh Start". For the January Ipsy Bag the actual bag is white on the front and blue on the back with an orange zipper. The bag has a plastic feel but it seems high quality. This may be one of my favourite actual bags that I've recieved. The contents weren't as great as other bags but there were some good products included.
Probelle Nail Polish in Into the Blue
Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
This is a really gorgeous baby blue nail polish. I've never heard of the brand Probelle until now but I'm really excited to try it. I don't really have any other shades like this one. This is a full size product and it retails for $6.
Hikari Eyeliner in Storm
Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
This is a mechanical gray pencil liner. I don't have a gray liner so I was pleased with the colour, I just found it was a little too waxy to apply smoothly. It's long lasting and pigmented but hard to apply. This is a full size product and it retails for $13.
Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow in Ethereal
Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
This was probably my favourite product in this month's bag. It is the perfect lid shade. I was very impressed with the formula of this shadow as it is really creamy and pigmented as well as long lasting. There is a lot of shadow included in the pan at 2.5g.  Pacifica doesn't sell these shadows individually but I'd definitely consider buying a palette.
Hey Honey Take it off -Exfoliating Honey Peel off Mask
Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
I haven't actually tried this mask yet because I have been trying a lot of new skincare lately and I'm  giving my skin a bit of a break. Apparently this is an exfoliating peel off mask where you let the product sit on your skin until it dries and then you peel off the mask and are left with softer skin. This is a sample size but the full size retails for $35.
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm
Jan. Ipsy Bag - Makeup-By-Meggy.blogspot.ca
I have a lot of lip balms so I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I do. I love applicators that don't involve applying the product with your fingers. It makes it perfect for your handbag. The balm is really moisturizing, shiny and not sticky at all. It also smells like mojito's (mint) but it doesn't really have a taste. It's almost a full size product and retails for $12 which is a lot for a lip balm and I'm not entirely convinced it's worth it, although it is good.

You can subscribe to Ipsy at ipsy.com
I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and I pay for my own subscription to the service.

Leave a Comment

  1. Hi Lovely, Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Lindsay xx
    http://lindsaymayr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish IPSY could ship to my country :\
    These look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really too bad you can't get it in your country. I think it's only The US and Canada right now. Maybe it'll expand one day!

      Delete