Urban Deacy Naked 3 Palette Review




I realized I hadn't a review of the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I know that the Naked 3 Palette has been out for a while now and almost everyone has done their own review of the palette but because this is one of my all time favourite palettes, I felt I needed to do my own review.
The packaging of the palette is very similar to the Naked 2 Palette but it's rose gold and has a wavy texture. Like the other Urban Decay Naked Palettes there are 12 shadows mostly shimmery with a few mattes. The quality of Urban Decay Shadows are always my favourites, very pigmented, buttery and blendable. The brush that comes with this palette is also very usable. I especially like the fluffy end of this brush.
There were two shades in this palette that I thought were below average. Dust has so much glittery fallout and no real pigmentation. I also had trouble with the pigmentation of Trick. Although there is some fallout with the shade Buzz it is buttery and pigmented so I can still make it work.
Now for my favourite shades. I'm picky about highlights but I really like the highlight shade Strange in this palette. It's matte and bright enough to actually show up on my skin. I also really like the two other matte shades in this palette Limit and Nooner. However my overall favourite shade in the palette is Liar, it's a beautiful satin mauve colour.
Description of the Shades according to Urban Decay's Website:
Strange- Pale Neutral Pink (Matte)
Dust- Pale Metallic Pink (Microglitter)
Burnout- Light Pinky-Peach (Satin)
Limit- Light Dusty Rose (Matte)
Buzz- Metallic Rose Shimmer (Microglitter)
Trick- Pinky-Copper (Shimmer)
Nooner- Medium Pinky-Brown (Matte)
Liar- Medium Metallic Mauve (Shimmer)
Factory- Pinky-Brown (Satin)
Mugshot- Metallic Taupe (Shimmer)
Darkside- Deep Taupe-Mauve (Satin)
Blackheart- Matte Black with Red Microsparkle

Swatches (L-R):
Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment