The Best (Under-appreciated) Beauty Youtubers





I'm sure I'm like most other beauty lovers in that I turn to youtube for everything from tutorials to product reviews. I've subscribed to a lot of youtubers that I love, I just feel some get more attention that others. Everyone (myself included) loves Zoella, and Tanya Burr and all those other popular beauty youtubers but I wanted to highlight some of my favourites who maybe don't get as much attention. The criteria I used for popularity was over 1 million subscribers. These youtubers haven't reached their first million yet but they definitely deserve some love.

Allison Anderson www.youtube.com/user/amarixe
I really like Allison's videos. She does a lot of beauty videos but she also has some great lifestyle and DIY videos. She's girly and enthusiastic, definitely worth subscribing.

Amelia Liana www.youtube.com/user/amelialiana
Amelia is a British youtuber who makes a lot of Beauty and fashion videos. She's slightly silly but a delight to watch.

Emily Noel www.youtube.com/user/emilynoel83
Emily is my go to for product reviews. She also has a second channel where she does express videos reviewing products www.youtube.com/user/beautybroadcastx. She just gave birth to a new baby, Belle, but she still finds time to make videos. It's impressive.

Essie Button www.youtube.com/user/essiebutton
Estee is a fellow Canadian but lives in London so she is able to provide a unique mix of UK and North American product reviews. She's also super silly and chatty. Her vlog channel with her boyfriend and her dog is also great.

Jordan Liberty www.youtube.com/user/givegoodface
Jordan is my newest youtube find. He's a professional makeup artist and photographer so his videos are full of pro tutorials and tips.

KathleenLights www.youtube.com/user/KathleenLights
Kathleen may be my favourite beauty youtuber. Her tutorials are probably the best on youtube. She's super talkative and bubbly. I love her channel and can't recommend it enough.

Tati www.youtube.com/user/GlamLifeGuru
Tati is a California based youtuber who makes beauty videos 5 days a week. Her reviews are very reliable and her Tip Tuesdays are always helpful. I especially love her Hot or Not series.

If you watch any youtubers you feel are under-appreciated let me know, I'd love to check them out. And if any of you make videos leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to subscribe.


*All photo's come from the respective youtuber's channel


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment