New Year Sephora Haul




After my computer surprisingly crashed and I had to replace it I am now on a no spending kick until April making this my last haul for a while. This is just a collection of things I picked up from Sephora with a coupon and during Boxing Day sales. I didn't pay full price for any of the things mentioned here. I think all the items are no longer in stock on their website but I thought I'd share anyway because I always like looking at haul posts.

Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette
This is a mini of Smashbox's Full Exposure Palette. It's the exact size of my iPhone 4 screen and extremely thin. I especially like the matte shadows included in this palette. The shimmer shadows can be a bit glittery and have some fallout but overall I think it's a great travel palette.

Tarte Tres Chic Park Avenue Princess Contour Palette

I have gotten really into contouring these last few months. I really like this matte bronzer, it runs a little orange but not too bad for my skintone. The blush is a gorgeous pale pink and the highlighter is golden and gives a very subtle shimmer. I will say the packaging, although gorgeous, is very prone to fingerprints.
Sephora Favourites Give Me Some Lip
There were 6 high end lip products in this kit including 1 full sized lipgloss. The products included were the Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss, Buxom's White Russian Lip Cream, Marc Jacobs Lip Vinyl in Kissability, Bite High Pigment Pencil in Meritage, Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked and the full size Smashbox Be Legendary Lipgloss in Pout. I think my favourite from this kit is the Bite Pencil.

Josie Maran Winter Dreams
I may preach too much about the wonders of Josie Maran's Argan oil so I was really excited to try her other Argan products. This is a collection of 5 products including the Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow in Rio de Rose Gold which I've been dying to try for ages, the Argan Black Oil Mascara, Argan Illuminizer, Argan Oil Light, and the Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil.
Let me know if there's a certain product you would like me to do a full review on.

Leave a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little Smashbox palette is really cute, and I love the shades!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it! I've definitely been reaching for it a lot.

      Delete