Liebster Award #2





So I was nominated for the Liebster Award again. I enjoy doing these posts because it gives you guys a chance to get to know me better and it also helps expose people to new blogs. I'd really like to thank Charlotte from thehomelychic.com for the nomination. Please go check out her blog because it's amazing!


Here are the rules:

Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
My Answers:
When did you start your blog?
I started my blog last April but I didn't actually make it public until sometime in May 2014.
Why did you start your blog?
I really love makeup and beauty and I love discussing products and checking out new looks to try. There isn't really anyone in my life who understands or will put up with all my beauty talk so I turned to the internet. It's become now become such a huge part of my life. I'm so thankful I finally started it.
What are your new years resolutions for 2015?
I don't actually believe in new years resolutions. If you want to change something why do you need to wait for a new year? Plus I think it it adds too much pressure.
If you could go on holiday anywhere, where would you go?
I think I'm going to the UK this summer and I'm so excited.
What is your favourite clothing store?
Anthropologie. It's very expensive but they have the nicest clothes.
What is your favourite season?
Spring. There is so much hope for better weather and it marks the end of the -30 degree days.
Flats or heels?
Flats, I'm hopeless in heels.
What is your favourite film?
This is very hard. I really like musicals. I can't narrow it down to just one.
What TV show’s have you watched recently?
Supernatural is my favourite show so I'm always rewatching those episodes. I just finished Bones over the break and Broadchurch just started up again.
What is your dream job?
An author but more realistically a Policy Analyst.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully I've got my masters degree in Sociology and am working at a job I love.

My Questions:
1.What's something you can't live without?
2. What was/is your favourite subject in school?
3. Favourite animal?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
5. Who's your favourite youtuber?
6. Favourite Quote?
7. What is your favourite way to spend your spare time? 
8. What is your favourite makeup or clothing brand?
9. What is the best holiday you've been on?
10. Who is your beauty inspiration?
11. What is your biggest dream for your future?

I'm Nominating:
Check out all these awesome blogs and if you end up doing this tag please let me know! I want to read your answers.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment