May 2015 Favourites




I'm back to my regular blogging schedule! I somehow got through my two courses this month and I'm officially on summer break now before I go back for my 4th year of University in the fall. As I was in class all month and needed to be up and out of the house early I didn't end up wearing much makeup this month so my favourites are a little lacking. 
I've really been enjoying using the L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2 this month. It's full of pretty purple and pink shades. I have a full review of this palette going up later this week.
 I've also been wearing the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 205 Elusive a lot this month. It's one of the most comfortable matte lip products availiable. It's pigmented and creamy and never leaves your lips feeling too dry. I really like this bright pink shade for spring.
I've also been loving the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Ozone. It goes on completely clear but keeps lipsticks from bleeding and it helps them last a lot longer. I got this sample size in my Ipsy bag but I'll probably end up purchasing another when this one runs out. I love it that much. 
 As I was staying up late studying and waking up early for class this month I had some serious dark under eye circles to cover. I haven't found anything as good as  the itCosmetics Bye-Bye Undereye concealer. It competely covers any darkness under my eyes and lasts all day. It's fairly thick so it needs to be set with powder but as long as I set it, it doesn't crease on me. 

What were some of your favourite May products?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment