Ro's Argan Body Conditioner vs. Nivea Body Milk




I've become a fan of in shower body conditioners recently. I find it faster and easier to condition in the shower than with a lotion or body butter once I get out. I thought I would review a cheap drugstore option and a more expensive Lush option.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
This is my favourite body conditioner that I've tried. It's super moisturizing and it smells absolutely amazing. It has a rose scent that lingers but isn't so strong that it interferes with any other perfumes you may wear. It's thick but once you massage it, it sinks into the skin well. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy after which is the biggest bonus for me. The only downside is if you use a lot to condition your whole body, the pot won't last you long. I tend to only use a finger tip amount for each limb and it's lasted me a while. It retails at Lush for $32.95.

Nivea In-Shower Body Milk
This is a fairly good, cheap alternative to the Lush body conditioner. I have the one for dry to very dry skin. Compared to the Lush conditioner, this is thinner and doesn't smell as lovely (but the scent isn't offensive). It does a good job hydrating but I find if I don't rinse it off really well it can leave a greasy film on my skin. The main difference is this is a quicker product. It doesn't need the same amount of time to sink in as the Lush conditioner, it can be rinsed off immediately. There's also almost double the product. It can be found at drugstores for $4.99.

Overall I think the Lush Body Conditioner is really worth the price but if you're trying to save your pennies the Nivea Body Milk is a decent alternative.

**Also remember to enter my Giveaway for an Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick! It ends on Wednesday! Enter here!**

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment