UK Beauty Bloggers- I NEED YOUR HELP!





In about a month I will be travelling to the UK! I'm so excited for my trip and to see all the sites but I'm also excited to have a chance to get some new makeup. I know there are certain products or brands that seemingly all UK bloggers and Youtubers talk about that I can't get my hands on here in Canada. So I'm looking for recommendations. 


What products or brands would you recommend I get when I'm in the UK???

I guess I'm specifically looking for Drugstore (or High Street) recommendations. But also brands like Charlotte Tilbury which isn't yet carried where I live. Please leave a comment below naming some of your favourite products and if I end up buying a product you recommend I'll give your blog a shout out in my haul post when I come back :)

If you'd like to talk makeup or recommendations with me my twitter handle is @makeupbymeggy

Thank you for any recommendations!!



Leave a Comment

  1. I would recommend you try some Soap and Glory products which you can get in Boots! My favourites are the Kick Ass Concealer, Archery brow pencil and Solar Powder bronzer!
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I really want to try Soap and Glory makeup! Thanks so much for the recommendations, they're going on my list!

      Delete
  2. You must try something from Collection, there eye-shadow palettes are super inexpensive and amazing quality! Bourjois is also a great brand if you can get your hands on their bronzer, nail polishes and lipsticks you are in for a treat! Enjoy your trip!!

    Parie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about the Collection eyeshadow palettes. Also it seems like everyone talks about the Bourjois chocolate bronzer. I'll add the lipsticks and nail polishes to my list too. Thanks for the recommendations!

      Delete