What Goes into My No Makeup Makeup Look




I usually have about 10 minutes to do my makeup in the morning before class so I usually pull out the products that keep me from looking dead but doesn't require a full face of makeup - my No Makeup Makeup. I'm still apprehensive about putting my full face on my blog so for now you get a description of my makeup routine.
After I've done my usual cleansing and moisturizing routine, I start by applying Origin's GinZing Eyecream. This one is perfect because it depuffs and really brighten up the dark circles under my eyes. Next I fill in my brows with my Anastasia Brow Wiz. I try to keep my brows very natural, only filling in the sparse areas. By this time the eye cream has had some time to sink in so I go in with my under eye concealer. My favourite for dark circles in the itCosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye. It is extrememly thick and a very little goes a long way. I usually use just a little more than a pin prick's worth and warm it up on the back of my hand. I use my finger to blend it under my eyes because I've found that's what works best. I'll also lightly bring it onto my eyelids to cover up any veins. Next I'll take Sonia Kashuk's All Covered Up Concealer and cover any redness or spots. As this is also a very thick concealer I need to set everything. I've been using Maybelline's Dream Wonder Powder (which I've seriously hit pan on). This powder is good for setting my concealer but it also has some coverage which is good on days I'm not wearing foundation. It's also one of the only powders that doesn't accentuate my dry skin. Next I set my brows with my Estee Lauder Brow Setting Gel. This keeps them in place and helps keep the colour from fading where I've filled them in. The final step is to put on mascara. I've been adoring my Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara as it's lengthening and volumizing but feels really natural and never flakes. I have naturally long and curly lashes (I realize I'm lucky) so I don't normally curl them but that may be a step others would add in. Once 2 coats of mascara are on, I'm ready to go out the door!

What products do you use on your No Makeup Makeup days. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment