Best of the Drugstore: Drugstore Week




 
It's the last day of Drugstore Week and what better way to finish than with my favourites from the drugstore. I've done quite a few posts like this in the past so I'll link those at the end of this post. I didn't look at my previous posts before doing this one. I tried to go through my collection and pick all my current favourites. So here we go!

Best Face

Bioderma
This has always been my holy grail makeup remover. It works better than anything else I've ever used and it's so gentle on my skin. This is a product that is sold at drugstores in Canada for about $17. I'm not entirely sure if it would be considered a drugstore product in other places in the world but it is here so I'm including it.
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer
This concealer has a high coverage, it's really creamy and has quickly become one of my favourites. I especially like how it also comes with a powder to set it.
Rimmel Match Perfection
I really love Rimmel foundations. This one is particularly nice. It's medium coverage but looks really natural on the skin. It's not as radiant as Rimmel's Wake Me Up but it's not matte or dull either.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Like the Rimmel foundation, this is really natural looking on the skin but I'd say it's more of a light coverage. It has a really runny texture which I find makes it a little easier to blend and it also smells nice.
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Lots of people name this as their favourite drugstore concealer and it's made it's way into my favourites as well. In my dupes post I compared this to Nars Radiant Concealer and it's very similar as it has good coverage and is really creamy.


Best Cheeks

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
I'm pretty sure every blogger has heard about this blush. In the summer months, this is my most used blush by far. It's a very shimmery peach colour and the glow it gives me makes me look tan like nothing else.
NYX Powder Blush in Angel
This is my all time favourite natural blush. It is a matte soft pink that adds some very subtle colour to the cheeks. I wear it all the time.
Soap and Glory Solar Power Bronzer
This bronzer gives your skin a sunkissed glow while looking extremely natural. It has quickly made it's way into my daily makeup bag.


Best Eyes

L'Oreal La Couleur Infailible 
I've raved about this pressed pigment eyeshadow in many of my past posts and it's still one of my favourite drugstore eyeshadow formulations. It's so creamy and pigmented (duh! it's a pressed pigment) and the shade (033) Tender Caramel is especially beautiful.
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo
Everyone has heard about the amazingness that are the Maybelline Color Tattoos. They're creamy and so incredibly long lasting. I love using them as a base for other eyeshadows or on their own.
L'Oreal Color Riche Mono
L'Oreal shadows are just some of the best from the drugstore. This one is very pigmented and blendable.
Soap and Glory Archery Pencil
Best drugstore brow product by far. This may actually rival my Anastasia Brow Wiz in how natural it makes my brows look. The pen side is great at imitating brow hairs and filling in sparce areas and the pencil side shapes the brows.

Best Lips

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107
If I'm looking for a statement lip I almost always reach for this lipstick. It's a dark almost berry red. It's matte and the formula is very long lasting.
Maybelline Color Sensational Matte in Touch of Spice
In the winter months this is one of my favourite lipsticks. It's a dark but wearable everyday shade and because it's matte it lasts a long time on the lips. The formulation is also really comfortable.
NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops
This is my perfect "My Lips But Better" lipstick. I wear it almost everyday. Not only does it smell amazing but it also feels really comfortable on my lips and it lasts a while before needing to reapply.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
I've spoken about this lip product so much on my blog. You are probably all getting sick of hearing about it so I'll keep it short. This is a very natural, comfortable lip stain that has been on my favourites list for years.

My previous Drugstore Favourites Posts: 

To stay up to date, don't forget to follow me on:

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment