U.K. Drugstore Tutorial: Drugstore Week




Drugstore week continues! For today's post I wanted to do a tutorial with makeup you could find in a United Kingdom drugstore. Since my North American Drugstore Tutorial was warm toned and bronze, I thought I would do a cool toned look for my U.K. Drugstore Makeup Tutorial.
To start with my base I used the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. For concealer I used my Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer both under my eyes and on any redness or blemishes. I also brought this onto my eyelid to act as my eyeshadow base.
Onto the star of this look, the eyes. I used the I ♥ Makeup by Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Palette. I started with the shade Tob-le-rone buffed out in my crease. I then took the shade Dipped all over the lid. In my outer V I blended the shade Delight. To highlight my browbone I used Smoothly and to highlight my inner corner I used Adorable. On my lower lashline I blended together Dipped and Delight.
To line my eyes I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner in Brown. I finished up the eyes with my essence Lash Princess Mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
For my brows I filled them in with the Soap and Glory Archery Pencil. For blush I used my Sleek Pink Lemonade Blush by 3 palette and the shade Icing Sugar. For bronzer I used Soap and Glory Solar Power Bronzer around the edges of my face and to gently contour. As a last touch I used my Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon in Nudist.
Stay tuned for the rest of Drugstore Week. 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Bloglovin'   Instagram    Twitter

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment