N.A. Drugstore Tutorial: Drugstore Week




It's Drugstore Week! For today's post I'm doing a North American Drugstore Tutorial. This tutorial contains all products you can find in a North American drugstore (although you can probably find a lot of these products in other drugstores around the world). As normal, the pictures from my tutorial are only of my eyes because I still don't feel comfortable putting my full face on my blog. I was going for a very bronzed look here so hopefully you enjoy.
I started with my base using the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB. I applied it using my hands because I feel it blends best this way. I then went in with my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer to clear up any spots and redness also blending that in with my fingers. To conceal under my eyes I used the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser.
Onto my eyes, I applied the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige as a base and to act as my transition colour. I used my finger to apply a thin coat all over my lid and up into my crease. I then took the real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and took the bronze Crease colour from the Wet & Wild Comfort Zone Palette all over my lid. I took the dark brown Definer from the palette and blended that into my outer V. I combined the two shades and blended that on my lower lashline. To finish I used my finger to press the rose gold Eyelid shadow in the middle of my eyelid right above my pupil. I used the L'Oreal Super Liner to make a wing and then I used Rimmel's ScandaleyesWaterproof Kohl Kajal on my waterline. I used the essence Lash Princess Mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
For Bronzer I used the Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny around the perimeter of my face and any other place the sun might hit. I also used the Blush Brush to apply Milani's Luminoso Baked Blush. To finish off, on my brows I used the Maybelline Brown Drama.  And lastly I used the NYX  Retractable Lip Liner in Nude to line my lips and then NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee.

Stay tuned for the rest of Drugstore Week. 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Bloglovin'   Instagram    Twitter

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment