The Perfect Pamper Night





Welcome to the 12 Days of Blogmas - Day 9

I always have a pamper night after my last exam. It's a great way to transition from the chaos of studying to the relaxation and festivities of the holiday's. So for today's post I'll be letting you know what I do to pamper myself and hopefully give you some good ideas of what you can do for your own pamper night.
I start off with a face mask. My favourite is the Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. While my mask is on, I set up for my bath.
I love to light some candles and I usually set up my laptop so I can watch Netflix or catch up on Vlogmas videos on Youtube.
 A bath is nothing without a Lush bathbomb so for my bath I used Golden Wonder which is one of my favourites! It smells great and creates a beautiful, colourful bath,
While in the bath I like to use my Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. It's so luxurious and hydrating plus it smells wonderful.
I also like to do a hair mask on pamper nights. My favourite is the Briogeo Don't Despair Repair. It makes my hair really soft and shiny. After a pamper night my mom always mentions how great my hair looks.
Once I'm done my bath and I'm all relaxed and clean, I get dressed in my coziest PJ's. I have a fuzzy sweater from la Vie en Rose that I LOVE. I then moisturize with my favourite winter scent, Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple.
 I also like to rehydrate my face with my Glamglow Thirstymud.
I then like to put on some Christmas songs to get me in the holiday spirit. I am loving listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album. I like to paint my nails next. If you want to find out how to get these festive nails you can find it here.
Once my nails are dry I then make myself a drink. My current favourite is Rolo Hot Chocolate and I snuggle up with my dog and watch Christmas Movies. This pamper night included my favourite holiday movie, Love Actually.
Pamper nights are the best. I don't do them often enough. 
What's involved in your pamper night? 
Remember to come back tomorrow for more of the 12 Days of Blogmas!

Leave a Comment

  1. This sounds really fun and relaxing! All I'm missing is a cute little doggy to keep me company afterwards :) (P.S. Love Actually is a great movie, love it!)

    Kisses,
    www.bloggerissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the doggy is optional but a very nice addition to any pamper night. Thanks for reading!

      Delete