Metallic Eyeshadow Look




Welcome to the 12 Days of Blogmas - Day 11

I wanted to do a look similar to this one I found in Seventeen Magazine a while back. I think it would be great for parties this holiday season. So here's how I recreated this look.
 I used the Sonia Kashuk eye on neutral shimmer palette. I started with a base of concealer just to keep my eyeshadow from creasing and then I used a matte transition shade in my crease. I used the shade Naked 2 from the Naked Basics palette but you can use whatever matte transition shadow you have. Then with a shader brush I took the silver shade (middle of the bottom row) and patted that on the inner and outer third of my eye. I then used my finger to press the gold shade (1st shadow, third row) on the centre of my lid. I highlighted my browbone and inner corner. I then went back into the silver shadow and with a pencil brush, I lined my bottom lashline. To create a wing I used my Stila Stay all Day Liquid Liner. I also used a black liner on my water line. To finish the look I used the Benefit They're Real Mascara. 
I'm pleased with the finished look. Let me know what you think.
Remember to come back tomorrow for the final day of the 12 Days of Blogmas!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment