A Christmassy Home Tour




Welcome to the 12 Days of Blogmas - Day 10
I just wanted to do a quick Christmassy Home tour as we have finally put up all of our decorations. I'm the most pleased with our tree. I think it's the prettiest tree we've ever had. So keep reading if you're feeling a little nosy and want to see how my family decorates for Christmas.
Our tree is a real Scotch Pine with the most beautiful twinkly lights. We went for a gold and red theme this year.





Literally the Best Christmas candle in existence. It's from a brand called Crossroads and it's the Buttered Maple Syrup scent.
 I hope you've enjoyed this look into my Christmassy home. 
How excited are you for Christmas? 
Remember to come back tomorrow for more of the 12 Days of Blogmas!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment