Best of 2014: Eyes - ❄ Blogmas




 All this week I'm listing off my favourites of the year. Today is what I consider to be the best eye products of the year.



2014's Best:

Single Eyeshadow- L'Oreal Color Infaillible. I can't believe these are drugstore products, they are amazing. They're pressed pigments so obviously they're unbelievably pigmented and very creamy, but they also last all day even without a primer. My personal favourite shade is (033) Tender Caramel.
Cream Eyeshadow- Maybelline Color Tattoo. I talk about the Color Tattoo's on my blog so much. They're perfect as a base and they also work on their own for quick mornings (which is mostly what I use them for). They also last all day without creasing. I have lots, but Bad to the Bronze is probably my favourite.
Eyeshadow Palette- Lorac Pro Palette 2. This was really hard to pick a favourite but I think I was most impressed with the new Lorac Palette this year. The shadows are very pigmented and creamy and the colour selection and combination of mattes and shimmers is what made me fall in love. It's hard to get a hold of if you don't live in the US but worth it. I really want to try the original Pro palette now.
Gel Eyeliner- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner. I love gel liners and this one from Maybelline is great. It's long lasting and creamy. I was originally worried it would be hard to apply but it's really no harder then liquid. I have to say the brush that comes with it is awful but as long as you have a usable liner brush this product is a must have.
Liquid Eyeliner- Jordana FabuLiner. It took me a while to warm up to this liquid liner but since I have, I've worn it everyday. It's very black, fairly matte and the applicator makes it really simple to use. Unfortunately I think this brand is only available in the US. Another thing to stock up on next time I go.
Pencil Eyeliner- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil. I know these eyeliners are very expensive but they're totally worth it. They're so creamy and glide on so easily but once it sets, it won't budge. I have so many colours but Demolition is probably my favourite.
Primer- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This is a definite holy grail product for me. I once forgot it on a trip and regretted not having it everyday. It makes your eyeshadows really pop and last all day without creasing. Plus the tube lasts forever so it's totally worth the money.
Mascara-Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express. (Not Pictured) I used this mascara early in the year and haven't found one as good since. It was both volumizing and lengthening and once it dried out a little I didn't find it clumpy at all. The wand was also great.
Brow Gel- Estèe Lauder Brow Setting Gel. I don't think I've mentioned this product on my blog yet but I use it everyday to set my brows. It keeps them in place all day, the formula is clear and the brush makes sure not too much product gets applied.
Brow Pencil- Anastasia Brow Wiz. I was very unhappy with my brows until I got this baby. Let me tell you it's worth all the hype it gets. It looks really natural and pulls together your whole look.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment