December Ipsy Bag - ❄ Blogmas




This was one of the best overall Ipsy bags I've received so far. The bag is plain black with a purple inside and zipper, as well as a heart Ipsy keychain. In my opinion the bag, although seemingly high quality, was nothing special.

Cool Way Boost Repair
I'll start with my least favourite. I wasn't overly fond of this hair treatment. It smells minty which I didn't love. I didn't find it did anything special to my hair. This is a sample size but the full size retails for $30

Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid
This is an odd eyeshadow. It comes with a built in foam applicator that is a little hard to use. The product applies like a cream shadow even though it is mineral powder. The colour I got is a shimmery rose gold. It's very pretty and fairly long lasting but I'm still making up my mind about it. It's full size and retails for $15.

Crown Brush - C476 Crease/Shadow
I was very impressed by this brush. It's full size and very soft. One end is a crease brush that seems more like a pencil brush the other side is a fluffy shadow brush. This brush apparently retails for $7.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
I was most excited about receiving this mascara in my bag. I've wanted to try this mascara for ages. I have to say it's better than I ever expected. It's everything I want in a mascara it's lengthening, volumizing, it doesn't clump and it feels very light and natural on my lashes- they don't feel crunchy. I am definitely going to consider buying a full size. This is smaller than the mini which is available for $12.

NYX Butter Lip Balm - Red Velvet
This tinted lip balm gives my lips a subtle red tint. It smells like fruit punch and feels very moisturizing. I will say the shape of the balm in the tube makes it hard to apply evenly. This is a full size product and retails for $4.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment