Dry Skin Essentials - ❄ Blogmas




I have the driest skin in the winter especially on my cheeks and forehead. My skin gets really flakey and scaley and gross. Sorry guys TMI, I know. The point I'm trying to make is my skin gets bad. So here are my holy grail products for combating dry skin. (My skin type is dry, sensitive by the way).

I'll start with my exfoliater. This is the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish. I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and it's lasted me months.  I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out. I'll use this once or twice a week or when I notice my skin is especially dry.This exfoliater is gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling really radiant and smooth.

Next is my daily moisturizer. I use Ole Henricksen's Nuture Me moisturizer. I need to wear moisturizer under my makeup to keep my foundation from looking too cakey with my dry skin. I love this one because it sinks in fast, makes my skin feel really smooth and does a good job hydrating.

 I use the Josie Maran Argan Oil every night and it has made such a huge difference to my skin. I know a lot of people think Argan Oil is over rated but in my opinion I can't live without it. I just use 3 small drops and press it onto my face. Although it's expensive you don't need to use much. I've had this bottle for almost a year and I'm only half way done.

 My final dry skin holy grail product is The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask. I've talked before about how this is a miracle product for me. I apply this to the dry patches on my face (usually my forehead and cheeks) before bed and when I wake up my face is no longer dry. It has a weird jelly like texture so it takes a long time to sink in which is why I like to apply it before bed.

What are your dry skin essentials?

Leave a Comment

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete