Best of 2014: Skincare - ❄ Blogmas




All this week I'm listing off my favourites of the year. First off, here is what I consider to be the best skincare products of the year.




2014's Best:

Mositurizer- Ole Henriksen nurture me. This moisturizer is great at hydrating my skin and making it feel plump and soft. It sinks in fast so it's perfect to wear under makeup.
Oil- Josie Maran Argan Oil. I've talked a lot about this oil on my blog and how it has changed my skin from dry to normal. I mostly use this as a night treatment as I think it's a bit thick to wear under makeup.
Cleanser- The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser. My sensitive skin seems to be the most troublesome when it comes to cleansers. This one leaves my skin feeling clean and calm, not tight and red.
Makeup Remover- Bioderma. This removes makeup so easily and doesn't irritate my skin. It's a total holy grail product for me.
Spot Treatment- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. I've never talked about this product on my blog before but I've used it for years. It has salicylic acid which works best at clearing my breakouts. I don't know what I would do without it, it gets rid of spots so quickly.
Mask- The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask. I use this once a week or so as an overnight mask and it completely hydrates my skin and lasts for days.
Serum-The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum. To be honest this is the only serum I have. I don't know how much of a difference it makes but it makes my skin feel better.
Exfoliater- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish. Exfoliaters are really important in fixing my dry skin and so far this is my favourite I've tried. It's gentle and non-irritating and makes my skin look really radiant.
Body Butter- The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter. I think these are the best moisturizers. They're really hydrating but not too greasy.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment